468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the REAL aqua pimp emerges from the masses..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the REAL aqua pimp emerges from the masses..

yes sir...That would be your Daddy jt...in the flesh babbiee.

No big deal going out at the ranch lake and doing what jt knows best. i even let my boys Sam and Cotton hold the fish up for a photo OP. the channel cat in the next to the last pic distort the the 3 8lb bass i caught on a ss jr.

the last pic is of the girl that heard that the real pimp was back in town.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 17, 2011, 08:05 PM.

that's the kind of cotton underwear should be made of. thanks for the pics jt....m

Comment

Nice catch for pond fishing
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Its still pretty sad and you must be pretty d@mn desperate to get fish when you have to drain the lake and send Sam and Cotton out in the mud with dip nets.....

I cant beleive you left to the ranch and left me bymyself with all those d@mn women. Ashley did tell me to tell you hi.....

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
          Its still pretty sad and you must be pretty d@mn desperate to get fish when you have to drain the lake and send Sam and Cotton out in the mud with dip nets.....

AQUA PIMP
          That be funny!
          Hey AP,.....ya think JT has this taped to his morning mirror to boost his ego?
          Attached Files

Comment

I noticed the mud covering Cotton-so your pond is drying up and time to scoop out the fish, eh?
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X