This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled claf ?

Well had a Fressbie golf tourney sat. but didn't make it ,seeIi was outside witht he kids arouind 3 in the am. LOL well they started jumpig roap and i joined in.Thay stop me quick and said mr Deano are you ok ,I said yeh they new better cause I had already bend over to touch the ground for some reoport
    Well they put me in the m,iddle for some doudle dutch and i did fairly well untill they got it going fast and its like your putting one foot a ta time down kinds like running in place ..... All the sudden BAMB Im DOWN ,felt like one of the gals hit me in the back of the leg .
    WEll turned out i have toren my calf muscle from jumpen on my tip toes and is seperated from the bone the er says .Man !!!!!!!! any help with meds would help!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

You need some high heels!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thank jezz it wasnt my akelies!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

lol

Comment

omg deano. i love deciphering your posts. that may have been your best yet.
          hope you feel better. i think you have connections already for the meds. the only thing over the counter is ibuprofen and that's going to be pretty tough on your stomach w/ the taaka. take some pepcid with it if you do try it.
          michelle

Comment

Sounds like the meds already kicked in
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Sounds like the meds already kicked in

i know. poor deano. that is a classic though. may need to sticky this one.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                omg deano. i love deciphering your posts. that may have been your best yet.
                hope you feel better. i think you have connections already for the meds. the only thing over the counter is ibuprofen and that's going to be pretty tough on your stomach w/ the taaka. take some pepcid with it if you do try it.
                michelle
                Was thinking the same thing, hope your feeling better

Comment

For pulled clef dial ext 911 for pulled pork please pull up to the drive thur.For meds plus call 1-800 pet meds!

Comment

Those can be bad, can take a long time to heal. Doctors call it the 'armchair quarterback' injury. Happens a lot around Thanksgiving when friends come home from school and families get together, people who haven't played in a while going out and forget their age (no offense!). I hope it was a partial tear, and not a complete tear. Good luck with it.

Comment

My bud has some horses and a supply of Butorphanol if you need it. You may contract Equine Herpes, but at least your leg will feel better....? Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

That sounds bad. You telling us the ER didn't give you a script for pain. That's not right!!!
                        Prayers sent.

Comment

I ripped half of my left calf a few years ago and it hurt like hell. The doctor wanted to issue me a permanent handi cap but I never went back.
                          Sorry to tell you this LF but it will never be the same again and now you have to extra careful not to tear the rest of it.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Deano. No more double dutch!
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Deanos grammar is
                              on morphine!!
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X