Lobster mini season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobster mini season

Well today and tomorrow is the mini season for lobster here in FL. It's pretty crazy, it feels like a holiday weekend with all the traffic and boats on the water. I'm waiting at the marina right now to go out for a few hours before work. Will post up report when I get back...

Very cool. I would love to dive for some bugs some time.

I hear a lot about how hectic it is. Almost sounds like duck opener with people anchoring up on hotspots the night before and all that. Not the time to dive without a flat, haha.

Comment

I'll take 2 Alex!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good luck! Those suckers are quick!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yeah it's crazy hectic lol. We got to our spot and the current was screamin'. I forgot my fins so I was struggling. We got 2 then had to head back in so I could go to work. My buddies went back out, I'm sure they will start picking some up once it slows a bit.

Comment

When should JT and me expect to receive them? Are you doing Overnight or two day delivery to us? Sure is nice of you to catch em and mail em to us-thanks Buddy-maybe JT will let ya win at washers now!!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Forgot your fins?!?

That's like going Scuba Diving & forgetting your tank!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

It's gonna take more than 2 feed this crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by B&P View Post
                  It's gonna take more than 2 feed this crowd.
                  Yep! Better send a Bunch!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Forgot your fins?!?

That's like going Scuba Diving & forgetting your tank!
                    That Keys ganja will do that! LMAO
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

It's lobster season in Belize. I had 5-6 tails steamed in butter for lunch a lot when I was there.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Haha.

Well my buddy just informed me he has his limit so looks like I'll be eating good tonight!! I'll post up some pics if I can.

Comment

Jerry I don't have enough.

Comment

Nice! That is some good s### right there. My Sabine fishing buddy is from Florida and was telling me bout going scalloping with the family. Supposed to be there right now...
                            "You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket, you might have caught a fish" - Darrell Royal

Comment

Steamed lobster......
                              Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                              X