Club Meeting August 12, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
    I will only be there until 6:30. My Bucs are playing at 7.

Matt what time are you getting there?
    Not sure of the exact time but i should be able to get there before you leave for the night.
    sigpic
    Texas Smokehouse Sauce

Comment

ok

Comment

I would like to make it, but with a new born at home I'm lucky if I make it to the water. Next time
        sigpicBiggiest trout ive caught (baffin bay)

Comment

We (the better half and I) will drop by on the way down. Also, Jack will be along to harass Bert.
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Well, I just can't make it. I decided to extend my "Uncle Sandy time" with the kids through Saturday in N.O.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

No show again...someone needs to plan this around MY schedule! LOL Ya'll have a good one!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

We have them every month... No worries on missing one.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                  We (the better half and I) will drop by on the way down. Also, Jack will be along to harass Bert.
                  If you put a muzzle on that beast I'll bring Cisco and let him lick your dog into submission.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                  Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                    If you put a muzzle on that beast I'll bring Cisco and let him lick your dog into submission.
                    Jack would take you up on that. His nickname is cow belly, for all the exposure it gets.
                    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                      I will only be there until 6:30. My Bucs are playing at 7.

Matt what time are you getting there?
                      Its only a preseason game!!!!! Its not like they are a playoff bound team..... seeeshhhhhh!!!!

I'll be there..... But wont get there until 630 or so.

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

And you are at a sport place by the way..... It will more than likely be on 5 or 6 tv's there.

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                          And you are at a sport place by the way..... It will more than likely be on 5 or 6 tv's there.

AQUA PIMP

maybe he has a special pajama set he likes to watch the game in to bring them good luck

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            We have them every month... No worries on missing one.
                            ...and they all seem to be at the same time of the month! Move em to when I start long change!
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                              maybe he has a special pajama set he likes to watch the game in to bring them good luck
                              Gilbert is going to be sitting at home wondering what I am wearing while watching the game...

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                                Its only a preseason game!!!!! Its not like they are a playoff bound team..... seeeshhhhhh!!!!

I'll be there..... But wont get there until 630 or so.

AQUA PIMP
                                Whatever they were 10-6 last season.....Plus my 5 year old likes watching the games with me. She knows about half the roster by number!

Comment

Working...
                                X