Thumbs up to Coe!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs up to Coe!!

This weekend is the Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen Multiple Sclerosis Society Tournament, and we were in need of a fish scale. I talked to Coe last weekend, and he told me he had one but would not be on the island to get it till August. He said he would try to come this week, but he couldn't make any promises. Got the call the other day that he HAD made it down!!! Best news I've heard all week! I had been looking for another source for a scale without luck. Thanks so much Coe!! I definitely owe you.

No worries.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Whoop

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
        Whoop
        x2
        Resident Ninja

Comment

How does one contribute even if not fishing?

Comment

WHOOP whoop
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

With now Tropical Storm Dan on its way, is the tournament still on?
              Resident Ninja

Comment

Tournament is still on. Pretty sure its going to be gone by Saturday morning, if not its going to happen Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by rha View Post
                  How does one contribute even if not fishing?

This link will take you straight to the donation site provided by A&M. https://givenow.tamu.edu/site/SPageS...gename=givenow

From there select the first drop down box and scroll almost to the bottom, and select "Student Activities"

Next, select the check box that says "Contribute to an account not listed above"

Then, type in "Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen" into the blank text field

Continue to fill out the denomination, and then select the options in which you choose to use.

From there select proceed, and then follow the rest of the instructions.

If you have any problems or issues please feel free to call me at 832-244-5245.

Finally if you wish to contribute another way, call me..

Comment

Working...
                  X