What Was I Thinking..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was I Thinking..........

When I decided to pressure wash and paint my decks? I haven't fished much this week because I can only work on this project early & late. The decks are about 15 years old and I've washed and water sealed them about every 2-3 years. but they were needing something else now. I checked on the coating they used at Sea Isle, but I could replace the all the lumber for the price of the paint.
    I decided to prime and paint them with light gray urethane. The Mrs. thought that I needed to paint the rails white.
    I'm all done except for the urethane coat on the stairs, but I have to get a bag of sharp sand this morning to mix with the paint.

Oh yeah, I also painted the arbor!
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

looks good
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Good job Kenny nice place ya got there
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

That looks awesome

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Very nice Kenny.....now go catch some fish!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

That's some quality work there Kenny, kudos to you man,
              t
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Looking good Kenny, and who said you were on a summer vacation.

Comment

Looks great.Good job
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Kenny WHAT!!!??? You didn't fish because you worked on washing and painting the deck?!!! Wait a minute, that must be the "New Kenny"!!!!! Ha Ha.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

looks good

Comment

Thanks guys, but I think I'm getting too old for this kinda chit!
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice work.....I absolutely dread stripping and restaining all the decks and stairs around my house. After having done it 3-4 times now I think next time ill be going to Home Depot to pick me up some hands for the day
                          Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

Looks really good...nice job dude. Now get out there and fish!!!
                            I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by C4E View Post
                              Nice work.....I absolutely dread stripping and restaining all the decks and stairs around my house. After having done it 3-4 times now I think next time ill be going to Home Depot to pick me up some hands for the day
                              It's hard to find good painters. LOL Damn, how often do you restain?
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X