• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bird fishing

WOAH! Thanks for sharing!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

so that's what's wrong with our flounder population. who would have ever thought?
      I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

What, fishing without seeing one potlicker in the video, thats amazing.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

I feel like that sometimes when i'm on fish ... .LOL

That bird aint fishin... he's giggin

Ok, that was freckin awesome footage... having shot some pretty awesom video, i can tell you that what they got is practically impossible and took no telling how many takes and burned tape. Holy **** batman
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Hey that was cool. We get some in winter down here by SPI, always fun to watch them - the juvies wipe out all the time it's kinda funny. They have excellent eyesight, unlike the pelican which goes nearly blind the older it gets.

Comment

They have excellent eyesight, unlike the pelican which goes nearly blind the older it gets.
              Cool, I am impressed you know that random bird fact too. They actually have good eyesight, but those high-dives into the water take their toll, and eventually their retinas detach and they go blind. The starvation from not being able to hunt is what kills them, not old age.

Comment

That was awesome! In the first catch, I'd caption it, "Got my limit in one cast!" The last one, "Look Ma! One talon!" It was cool too how he turned the fish to make it more aerodynamic. Kind of looked like he was using the fish as a surfboard.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

That is so fine......amazing footage....what a bird !!
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X