It May Get A Little Warm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It May Get A Little Warm

Look's like it's going to be a long and hot August.

A Little deeper in debt.

Internet explorer cannot open the site, Willie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I hope they don't brownout my place-geez, just got a/c fixed!!!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

My hot tub is 101 without a heater.Guess I need to dump ice in it.

Comment

Yep, electrical usage is at all-time highs ever recorded and we darn near ran out today, something like 68,000 megawatts and we only had about 2 megawatts to spare. Whew that's tight! The power companies can start just turning off big industries and commercial users first, and then start dumping us home dwellers next. I don't see any relief as far as cool temps or rain anywhere for at least 10 days, neither.

Comment

I don't think big company's will go first.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
              I don't think big company's will go first.
              If the company has onsite power, like parts of BP in Texas City does, yes they can partially cut them off. It's all for the really big ones that do have their own power, such as Dow as well. Many of these units are natural gas fired, so they can spin up within about 45 minutes very easily. Not many though, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                My hot tub is 101 without a heater.Guess I need to dump ice in it.
                Frozen three liter or gallon milk jugs of water.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                X