Went to Cabo and never wet a line!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Cabo and never wet a line!

...but I'm not complaining one bit! Waves all week, made for a real fun trip!
    Attached Files
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

I remember the last time I went surfing. Actually, I wouldn't call it surfing. I called it faceplanting or even waterboarding.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Looks like a good time.Thanks for sharing
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

that's cool

Comment

Got in a little snorkel action too!
          Attached Files
          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

That is soo cool! Swimmin with the fishes! Wish the water was like that here...
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Surfing and freediving, sounds like a great trip to me. Glad you had fun Monte!

Comment

Panchos, La Dolce, The Office, Cabo Wabo, Tabascos, Pueblo Bonito Rose and Sunset resort...McDonalds and Dominos! LOL All food was excellent, fresh and expensive!!! Only complaint...only 1 free tea refill! McDonalds there are the best I've ever seen...only cooked when you order, nothing in the warmer rack...even the fries go in after you order. Plus they are ultra clean and modern...even their Walmart blows ours away! Then Dominos one night as I was just too darned tired to go out...half a day surfing, then hanging at the pool did me in. I had the charter set, but decided against it when the seas turned rough and the guy wanted to wait till manana. I had enough fish and shrimp tacos to last me a year...well at least a week! Once I got there...and saw the waves...my thinking, I catch fish all year, I NEVER see waves like that. Plus, we're going back next year...so what the heck! Already caught my marlin last year...might as well give em a rest!

Thanks Yan...you'd of been in heaven brother!
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Cool Monte-nice pics!! Where's the senoritas bonitas pics?
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    Cool Monte-nice pics!! Where's the senoritas bonitas pics?
                    Family trip with the wifey...want to go back next year ...or at least still have all my male genitalia intact when I do!
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I've been down there when I didn't play golf, but I've never skipped fishing.

Comment

Hey flatoutfishin, We just got back ourselves!! Friend of ours got hitched there.

Comment

I seen an unoccupied sunbrella in that last pic just screaming at me to take a vacation. Nice pics thanks for sharing
                          Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

Originally posted by Lat22 View Post
                            I've been down there when I didn't play golf, but I've never skipped fishing.
                            It was tough...at first! Ended up renting a car and exploring and SURFING...a lot, and if I didn't have 2 pretty awesome Gulf trips under my belt before leaving I'd of really put my foot down, but to tell the truth...we ran outta time. Talked with a few Capt's at the marina and got it lined out for next year though.

Hey Chazz...where was the wedding?...we were at a restaurant( La Missions?)over looking a surf spot called Monuments, and they were fixing to have a wedding!
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

cool deal Monte! glad you had fun, looks awesome, cool pics
                              Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

Working...
                              X