Charlie Custom Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Custom Rods

Well I picked up my first CCR rod yesterday and it felt perfect once I laid my hands on it. What a sweet rod Charlie built for me. Super lite, sensetive, and looks awesome. Glad I went with the recoil eyes. After fishing it today I will have atleast two to three more by the end of the year.

I would have prefered wading with this new rod today but I had kids and they wanted some quick action. First spot we went two I nailed 2 quick 20" Trout that felt great on the new CCR stick. The 3rd fish nailed the shrimp like a freight train as the braid didnt stretch. The fight only lasted about 8 to 10 seconds because thats how long it took for this big arse Jack to run about a 125 yards LOL. But the rod held up great on this pissed off pompeno on steroids.........

Charlie builds great rods and is an awesome guy to deal with...... Glad to be a part of the CCR team now.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

I got one a couple weeks ago and I really like it as well. Think I will end up going this route from now on, have been throwing waterloo's but all the bad stuff i've heard about them lately scares me.

Comment

Working...
    X