sargent cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sargent cafe

the cafe has a new owner, and a new cook apparently. They used to have a decent dinner, and a really good burger, well, that's gone.. We did the all you can eat quail. I am now suffering from the 'why did I eat that". Wont do that again. What a shame. We got to see the 'cook' on break btw. Oh geez,.. old greeze, and funky tea. Done. we wont do that again. Still feeling kinda pukey.
    Last edited by small bites; August 14, 2011, 01:09 AM.

are u talking about Little Taste of Sargent?

Comment

It was all you can eat seagull!
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Darn, and I saw a recently dead pelican in the road and could have contributed to the chef's repertoire.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

exactly. Probably would have been better. What a shame.

Comment

So are they gonna change the name to "Chew and Spew"?
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

lol!!!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

We were there back in the winter to grab some morning coffee and that was a big mistake! Before we could get back to the camp my fishing buddy pulled over to up chuck the shrimp taste! It was like they scooped the water from the canal behind them to make it. I will never go there again!

Comment

Working...
                X