No announcement yet.

Potlickers!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy pictured catches WAY to many redfish. His wife & him are the main reason for the low tides... They keep pulling hundreds of fish from my beloved West Bay

Good to see y'all sharing the water! Guess the secrets out Greg
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thomas that is a nice rig...! I wish you'll have let this thread roll a little longer... It had potential to get pretty entertaining... el’-owe-el’

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        That guy pictured catches WAY to many redfish. His wife & him are the main reason for the low tides... They keep pulling hundreds of fish from my beloved West Bay

Good to see y'all sharing the water! Guess the secrets out Greg
        well said Coe!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

On the subject of potlicking, I had a guide pot lick me while wading not to long ago and watched us spank upper slot reds on top water, THEN the next day we were out there again and he did the same thing only this time with a boat full of clients and I quote " Yeah, this spot is really good for redfish, I was tearing them up yesterday on top water" Lies. That guy did not catch one and he was throwing a popping cork all up in our area.

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
            On the subject of potlicking, I had a guide pot lick me while wading not to long ago and watched us spank upper slot reds on top water, THEN the next day we were out there again and he did the same thing only this time with a boat full of clients and I quote " Yeah, this spot is really good for redfish, I was tearing them up yesterday on top water" Lies. That guy did not catch one and he was throwing a popping cork all up in our area.
            Your lucky you were not near any of my pots!! I would have put you in one & used you as crab bait! Just another whiner & fisherman that thinks his hobby is more important than our JOBS!

Learn to share the water with others or you will be seeing me soon!
            My job is more important than your hobby!

Comment

you need to put some blinking lights on your crab traps, so I know which ones are yours when I want some crab with a half shell.

Comment

That haynie is saaweet my buddy should be gettin his anyday now. You can always tell a potlicker though: Their spincasts, fishing into the wind while trolling around with the anchor out, holding the pole halfway between tip and handle is not good for them whilst posing for pics while the fish are obvioulsy biting.....silly potlickers should all be required to wear signs that way the rest of us honest folk can steeer clear of them at the boat ramp
                Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

That's Funny Doo Doo

Comment

Nice!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good one WBCer...

Comment

Working...
                      X