Snake island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake island?

I was at pelican island looking for snakes when i was told to leave or be fined. Then the guy told me snake island in texas city had a bunch of rattlers. Are there some spots on Pelican i can park and walk around, and can anyone tell me where snake island is in TC? I can't find it through google or google earth. Thanks as always

The only Snake Island I know of is a reef located in Wes Bay. Snake Island Reef and Snake Island Cove. Know nothing of a Snake Island in Texas City.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Just curious as to why you would be looking for snakes on an island?
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
        Just curious as to why you would be looking for snakes on an island?
        Ditto!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

They are on planes!!
          Today is a new day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
            They are on planes!!
            Bwahahahahahaha!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Snake Island in Texas City borders Swan lake to the south and the TC channel to the north. I would be willing to bet
              you would get run off of it as well as it is private property. If you are looking for rattler's the spoils in West bay have a bunch
              of them. The property either side of the diversionary canal, is loaded with them but again all of that is private property.

Gater

Comment

The little island NW of Pelican that the intracoastal runs through is called Pelican Spit as I understand. The land around Swan Lake is private property above mean tide line. Gater is correct.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

good one dawg

Comment

Working...
                  X