I'm firin comcast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm firin comcast!

Well guys I finally got mad enough today to pull the trigger on gettin an aircard from verizon to replace my internet connection. I have been havin trouble with the present cable internet service for a year and after repeated attempt to have them fix their problem, even to the point of diagnosing it for them, it's over!!! This will probably be my last thread or post using the cable connection, as a matter of fact it's been more than 2 hours since I called and fired them so I don't know why it's still on. I will post as soon as I get my card, the ole lady is goin to get it right now.
    I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Wew had a card with cricket in sunny san leon because it's still the only wireless that will work if you could call it that.I fired crickey and got the Xfinity from comcast and have been pleased about the speed but not what i pay for it.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Wew had a card with cricket in sunny san leon because it's still the only wireless that will work if you could call it that.I fired crickey and got the Xfinity from comcast and have been pleased about the speed but not what i pay for it.
      I have Comcast "Blast", which is supposed to be their best current offering and it works great...but like reetime says...it is pricey. I have the bundle with home phone, cable and internet and it's supposed to be 119.00 a month...yeah right. My bill has never been that much...I wish things cost what companies say they would cost.

Comment

The only time it was interruppted was when somebody plwed into one of the poles out here.So far.We ain't had a storm yet this year so the jury's out.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Well, when my service works it ain't bad but I've been havin trouble for a little over a year with intermittent internet and have had them here several times in my house to fix it and it is never the parts in my house! I tell them this every time and they just don't hear. It's like goin to a fast food burger place and sayin you want your burger a little different from the way a #3 is usually made....you get this stupid look from a pimple faced DA behind the counter and they are lost as to what to do! CC has different crew that does the line service and tryin to get them to understand that the problem is out on the line is maddening. I give up. I have been promised by verizon that I will have 4g speed very soon. We shall see.
          I was raised by an old Cowboy, therefore I am.

Comment

My AT&T aircard is like dial up. I tried to watch a Saints video on Youtube last night. Took over an hour do download a 10 minute video. Let me know how Verizon is.

Oh, and they usually take their time to disconnect you. I got my cable turned off at my old apartment, but was still living there while I was working on my new house. It took me 3 months to get the house livable, and my cable was still working when I left. 3 months of free net and cable.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I don't know about where you are but I have had a verizon air card and I have verizon DSL in my house and with only a few minor problem's in the past, I love it.
              A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Working...
              X