Found Malmute at Lutes...Is it yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Malmute at Lutes...Is it yours?

This female Malmute(I think) has been hanging around Lutes since Sunday. She has a pink camo collar on and a black bandana that says adamebikelaw ??? Sweet disposition and seems like she was an inside dog due to the fact she charges inside my house everytime I open the door. Call for more info 281-393-1021 or 832-689-4319

Let me take this time to mention she is hanging around our new live bait house ****Live Shrimp 7 days a week at Lutes**** Shameless Plug bwahaha.

Someone is missing this dog so spread the word please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0723.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	615.5 KB
ID:	570207Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	603.8 KB
ID:	570206

Originally posted by Lutes Marine View Post
    Let me take this time to mention she is hanging around our new live bait house ****Live Shrimp 7 days a week at Lutes**** Shameless Plug bwahaha.
    Mattress Mack would send you some rep for that plug.

That dog greated me at 5:45am Tuesday morning with a wagging tail. If no one claims her, she will make an excllent addition to someones home. I saw the dog give luvs2wade's daughter a big kiss (lick) before she went into the store.

Comment

that dog is awesome i hope the owner find her. cannot imagine anyone wouldn't look for her. Also did you maybe put some pics up at horseshoe bend lots of locals go to the restaurant there
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

My daughter absolutely loved that dog...if I did not live in an apartment I would take her.

Comment

I like that, sure wish I could 'take her off your hands'. That's a good dog. Wish I could take her.

Comment

I took the last stray from Lutes .... and she turned out to ba a great dog ....

Someone step up .... and keep her from getting eaten by misqitoes
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Working...
            X