Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero streak broken

I caught about for 17 to 18 inch reds and some small trout

I lost 2 big redfish but I slammed a nice fat 22 and. Put one in the boat this am.

Woot monkey is off the back I'll post picks tonight when I get my laptop down here in Galveston.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Nice! At least you brought one to the boat.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

That's a good feeling!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
        Nice! At least you brought one to the boat.
        He means.....at least you didn't fall out of the boat! Congrats on the keeper! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
          He means.....at least you didn't fall out of the boat! Congrats on the keeper! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
          Yea this time I jumped out on purpose.
          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Nice
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

WTG. that's the way to hang in there. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Stay in the boat!! Good yob!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

here is a pic and remember Rock the Redfish because they play hard.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Congrats, nice red
                    Today is a new day!!

Comment

I am hoping the fall run is good this year. It's now until the first big cold front and every year is different. A lot of us locals start fishing about now until the fist bad cold front turns off the topwater bite, maybe late October or early November here on SPI. I hope y'all can enjoy some of it when the tides are lucky for you, and there are bait balls, schooling reds, and more. The inshore and bay saltwater fishing can be phenomenal this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                      X