SSW Wind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSW Wind

20+ SSW wind is pumping here at the beach today, so it's a good day to work on the boat, house, yard, or a buzz! If you're so inclined......
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Been doing all of that this weekend, 2 more weeks til my head gaskets make it in for the boat.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

Aww darn. Wanted to get out there today in the afternoon.
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Ya know, I don't get our on the water as much in a boat much anymore, but I wouldn't turn down a bay trip if it was a bit windy, even with the messed up tides we have. I love to drift fish from a boat and wind just means you can cover more ground. The reds and trout have been schooling up, at least down here by SPI, and we try to find some half sheltered waters in the lee of land. It's usually not great fishing but it beats doing the honey-dos!

Comment

I saw a 23 inch flounder get caught in Titlum. Also a school of jacks mashing bait in the pass.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sir we used to chase them jacks, hoping some good was in the pack. Hah! Kinda fun for a change, I'll say.

Comment

I knew better than to throw my 12lb test at them.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I think every trip I have made this season Ive had to fight the SSW wind. All frickin year.....

Comment

Going in the morning for some fishing( hopefully), a few waves( if at all possible), then buzz over to Rosenburg for some dove killin! I don't care how hard the wind is blowing, at least it ain't 45 degrees and blowing!(like where i just came from).
                  Did I say morning...I meant now...time to get up and get moving!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Good luck! Doin some last minute studying!
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                    X