fishing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing problem

work has me way to busy to do anything besides work, serious issue havent been fishing in five weeks, **** !!!!!!! how has it been on the water ?
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Awesome! Easy limits everyday! You are missin out! Ok, not really. Haven't seen trout in a while, and the reds are moving in. I've been busy as well, but I am fortunate to find time to fish every other day. It's been quite a grind for me. hope you get to get out there soon!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Flounder are starting to move at the Pass some...caught 3 and kicked up about a dozen more while wading 2 days ago. Also scored a few bonus reds...one was around 27" mark!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I have not been out either in over a month, its killing me. I should have my powerhead back together this weekend hopefully.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

i went fishing last weekend for 12 hours and caught **** the water was rough as hell. supposed to be goin this weekend with some of the guys from here can't wait to get some tasty fish.
          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I feel your pain working way to much myself. I did get to make a trip down to South Florida to Choloskee Island a few weeks back. That's a real cool place, one of the last wild places left in America. We have a 4 week shutdown coming up and I'll miss the tournament on the 15th. Bummer!!!

Comment

it was good last weekend. our redfish hole is starting to fire up,some nice trout at secret spot,and my buddy has been limiting out giging flounder every trip for the last two weeks.
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Caugth a few on big nasty in west bay south shore line close to 8 mile on sunday the winds have been bad. And suppose to pick up agaun this weekend again.
                sigpicBiggiest trout ive caught (baffin bay)

Comment

It's sooooo incredible they are committing suicide-the fish are lterally hooking themselves-I even had some fight each other to see which one gets put in the cooler first-I told the sow trout to just get in the cooler and quit fighting the others.

It's almost like those vids ya see of those carp or shad that jump outta the water while boats run down the river. Even the Game Wardens said "to heck with limits" and started loading their boats with hundreds of trout and reds-it was reported that one Game Warden's boat sunk from too many fish on it.

Ha ha-SSDD also-I'm a desk jockey today at work also and swamped.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

lol,good one.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Shoot...forgot to post the pic up...scored a bonus 23"er at the Pass on Thursday late afternoon...pre-wind change. Flounder were all over the calf deep water, but most were small. These 3 came outta the guts after the grass beds over that way. Finger mullet freakin every where!

The last one is how they all ended up!
                      Attached Files
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                      X