A Little Thanksgiving Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Thanksgiving Help Please

Hi All .. New to the site and am really enjoying it. My family loves to fish but mostly freshwater as we rarely get to the coast. We are going to be coming to Galveston (staying on seawall Blvd) over Thanksgiving and was wondering if someone could give some good hints to the better places to pier fish or surf fish?? Also, is the fishing any good at the state park? Any help would be appreciated

JB, you need to do some forum searching on how the flounder start moving out. There are some nice ones to be found at Seawolf Park. BTW, welcome.

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

the flounder are next to the rocks at the seawall. saw a guy catch 4 flounder in the 30 minutes i was out there.will most likely be gone by turkey day.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

To hit the bay you should look at buying a guide...day trip and you will get on em
            sigpic

Comment

I'd love to and know that would be the best but with 3 older children and a wife that want to fish with me as well that weekend, to pricey for my pastor salary!!! Heck though, it'll be nice just to wet a hook anyway.

Comment

Here is my 2 cents... Hire a guide, aqua pimp, txwhaler 22, shallowist those name or there handles on this site... Aqua Pimp = Greg Francis, txwhaler 22 = Glenn Stevens, shallowist = Steve Soule...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                X