Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Race1Mopar View Post
    LMAO!!!!

Oh and to answer this one... It's kinda like riding a moped. It's fun an all but you don't want anyone seeing you doing it . Gafftops offer a great pull, and if you can get by the slime good white meat. If you never ate one you probably never rode a moped either...

I have eaten one but I don't make it a point to go out and ride a moped either as a first choice

Comment

Im in,I got this hole by the blockade runners were i no to get them ,one year we were going for the star had three kids realing them in .But no big ones!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Prime time for Gaftopsail Catfish is now. I would Start the Tourney Next Weekend and Conclude it on May 31st.

Comment

i always catch em on topwaters in the surf! pain in the arse
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Buncha Panty Wasted Trout Fishing Pansies! Pfft... nevermind then!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              Prime time for Gaftopsail Catfish is now. I would Start the Tourney Next Weekend and Conclude it on May 31st.
              Hey, I agree!

Comment

Lets get it on!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Roger, 11 people signed up for Black Drum Tournament b/c of issues not having boat etc after Ike... I'd set it up as a 100% pot payout like I did with the Drum Tournament... Just run it whomever signs up so be it...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Look for the real lunkers out at the jetties. I worked on the party boat Texsun II and I saw some possible records caught and released but as most of you know there is a process involved in verifying the weight, as a deckhand it is best to not even tell the customer. I have found half a shad or big croaker work very well.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      Roger, 11 people signed up for Black Drum Tournament b/c of issues not having boat etc after Ike... I'd set it up as a 100% pot payout like I did with the Drum Tournament... Just run it whomever signs up so be it...
                      Nahh... too much stuff on my plate now.. Maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X