Tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow?

Anyone need a fishing partner tomorrow? Bank, boat, whatever.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
    InKed Angler

It's blowing like a somebitch from the East. Think I'll wait for a better day.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Tomorrow isn't look'n any better, f'n wind.
      -----------------------
      .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

Comment

Yep winds are baaaad!
        Resident Ninja

Comment

I am on the island and I don't think I will fish this weekend at all.

Comment

The older I get the more I find I'm not that pissed off at em'... Better days are around the corner...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Whatever y'all. It's freakin' beautiful out here. I caught more species today than I ever have. Even 2 different species of very large puffers. Keepers? Yes, I caught the biggest bull croaker I have since I was about 10 years old today in Bastrop Bay. Gonna et him up tonight! The water is clear and gorgeous and the wind keeps you cool. Super high tides have the reds DEEP in the marsh.

Ah, but Sunday is the Saints game. I'm locked down from 11-4. I'll fish the lights tonight with Alex6528 and we'll have some bacon wrapped teal for supper. If you ain't out here, you ain't livin'.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You should stay home tomorrow...no fish anywhere in Wbay on a windy day...

Comment

Ok, I take it back. Looks like we're about to get wet. The marsh needs the rain bad. Only problem with that is the salt water is over all the marsh due to the tide, so it won't get any of the fresh water it needs.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

south shore of christmas bay was beautiful today. wasnt too windy and the water was really clear. im probably gonna go gig it tonight with all the flounder i saw. oh and i caught 11 reds this morning, only kept 2 though

Comment

yeah there are no fish on the south shore line at all. just stay home.

Comment

Last time I put my head under water,the wind wasnt blowing down ther...... Live it up coach law!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
                          Yep winds are baaaad!
                          And since when has that ever stopped you?
                          Last edited by ubermensch1324; October 8, 2011, 06:37 PM.
                          I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Drink beers. Less winds, fish get bigger and it'll be easier for u cowgirls and raiders fans to stomach football on sunday GO TEXANS!!!!
                            I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

There's no fish in Chocolate bayou!
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X