• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiiiice

Comment

Gibbey That is a good song Bud !
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

911 911 911 HURRY UP. fat heifer down. repeat, fat heifer down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          911 911 911 HURRY UP. fat heifer down. repeat, fat heifer down.
          HEHEH I hurd that too 911 911LMAO

Comment

Put a cork in it gibby
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I unnerstan dis tread purfeklee. Lurefisher was humping some sista when her Momma done started whippin him. He thought it was his girl doin the whipping, then saw her Momma, thought "3Some" for a second until the rope wrapped around his foot and discombobbled him off his 3 point sex stand, making him fall on the sista and she rolled over on his foot, then it was stuck up her rear, then she sharted, blowing his foot out and it hit Momma in da face and she bit his ankle and he wen to doktor and got pain pills, almost OD'd, lost balance, fel agin, landed on Momma and again got foot bit. Either needsa a protective boot so Momma can't bite foot no mo or needs a ball gag for Momma's mouf while doin Sista, but still hopin for a 3some.

Simple. A different version of Hoof in Mouf.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I got the boot!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                  I got the boot!!

in your arse vato!

Comment

Lmao i luve all yaw wat r friends for ,if any of yall need help at home just let me no

Comment

sombodi put a bullit in'm! tis tread is don.
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Just dont shoot his fut or his boat/boot-an dont be messin wit his sista-she done crushed his marlboros alredy and Momma may do the 3sum he triing to git.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                          sombodi put a bullit in'm! tis tread is don.
                          Go to work ss

Comment

Working...
                          X