rod sale"close out on these" good price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rod sale"close out on these" good price

guys i have the following spiralstix rods that simply need a home, you can pick these up for $125 and i pay ship.
    this is what i have to offer.
    1--6ft m.h spiral
    1--5ft9 med spiral
    1--5ft8 med spiral
    1--5ft8 m-h spiral blank is cobalt blue, this blank like the others is originial st croix. difference on this blank it is already close to 30 plus years old, i have been cleaning out the stock room and came across some stuff that i bought way back when, so i decided to build them and almost give them away
    the grips are cork and about 6 inch long, this blue blank i had a building thought and said i should finish it in all blue and leave it for a collectrs item but then i have enough junk for my dear lovely lady to dispose of come the day.
    hope someone finds some use for these as i would like to move them.
    also i will have in the near future a few 6ft6 spin rods i believe with 9 in grips that i am going to move out as well just not sure yet about price, stay tuned.
    let me know if you are intreasted.
    stix
    Attached Files

I might be interested in the 6' m-h as I need a good bass rod, but I have to check with the boss...
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

just let me know.
      stix

Comment

Working...
      X