Seabrook tide chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook tide chart?

Hey fellas. Just curious as to what tide chart you check for the seabrook/kemah area.

The only one I found close by was the one in Clear Lake, Texas but I'm assuming you'd need to either subtract (I think) or add time since Clear Lake is further back, correct?

Here's the tide chart I'm using: http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/texas/clear-lake

Does this one work? Any info on getting the correct times would be awesome. I'm trying to figure out exactly on what tides I'm getting action on - with some accuracy instead of just guessing.
    I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

I venture to guess it's a matter of minutes. The tide for Clear Lake is prolly at the entrance/channel and since Seabrook is effectively at the same spot/border, it's close enuf for fishing IMO. Remember, ya wanna generally hit tides an hour or two before peak-at peak, current is slack.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

clear lake.

Comment

noaa

Comment

Working...
        X