open apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open apology

on tournament day my fishing padna was my other half... she doesnt like all the wind when running from spot to spot sooo... we put a low profile beach chair behind my leaning post
    and it gets her out of the wind...shes happy=captains happy...so to the apology....
    i was going into west bay @ karankawa cut i had enuf tide but i had two boats to contend with so i waited until the first guy came thru and he stopped to fish off the bank 20 yds ahead of me...? and there was a guy in a sm poling skiff a beaver tail or maverick poling right out front on the west bay side ... i told my padna to sit beside me and hang on
    i put the hammer down and her beach chair damn near went right out of the boat so she got up to get it ...i was trying to give the guy in the skiff a little more rm and watchin her get the chair and grounded really good,knockin my girl on her arse ....ruh roh reorge... about 30 yds away fr this poor guy in the poling skiff...im sure he was thinkin what an idiot so my apologies to you for making a poor decision and cuttin you off
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

What an idiot! LMAO

BTW where have you been sleeping since then?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
      What an idiot! LMAO

BTW where have you been sleeping since then?
      hahaha...i felt really bad for everyone involved....shes not mad anymore...LOL
      Captain Glenn Stevens
      Coastal Guide Service
      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Ouch!!! I've done that but I tackled my date
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That is an easy spot to blow someone out. I always blow through and it seems like someone is fishing the middle. What do you do? Full throttle quick and easy, or put through and stir it up. Tough call
          sigpicAndrew Dykes
          www.AndcoConstruction.com
          AndrewDykes@AndcoConstruction.com
          281-850-2897

Comment

oh well chit happens glad she is ok and you still sleep indoors
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

And you lived to tell about it? She's a keeper!

Comment

Bwahahahaha! Man, it happens to the best of us! Glad you're still on speaking terms.
                I'd imagine the other party is probably done laughing now, so you're safe.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

She has something for you in return and it has a "Temporararily Out Of Service" sign!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That's what he get's for fishing in the cut... LMAO... happens'
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

No apologies

I try to give as much room as I can when going by someone fish'n and slow down when I can, but when they decide to anchor by/in a cut or channel to fish don't give me any grief if I blow past you. I have run aground trying to give space to idiot's that decide they own the water and anchors in the middle , ain't gonna do it again and no apologies.
                      -----------------------
                      .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

Comment

I've done the same thing in that same exact spot and it won't happen again. I crusied through there on Saturday (on plane) and got some strange looks from people fishing the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori77563 View Post
                          I try to give as much room as I can when going by someone fish'n and slow down when I can, but when they decide to anchor by/in a cut or channel to fish don't give me any grief if I blow past you. I have run aground trying to give space to idiot's that decide they own the water and anchors in the middle , ain't gonna do it again and no apologies.
                          I ran the Flatscat aground in front of Mud Cut years ago because two guys were wading the shoreline running lane and I decided to try and go wide instead of too close to them. Never again! If your wading or anchored in the gut or cut don't be surprised if people run by you.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                            I ran the Flatscat aground in front of Mud Cut years ago because two guys were wading the shoreline running lane and I decided to try and go wide instead of too close to them. Never again! If your wading or anchored in the gut or cut don't be surprised if people run by you.
                            And just when you thought Kenny had changed....up rears the head of the ugly side of the old Kenny

Comment

Kenny running by innocent waders at Mud Cut.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X