Brother's Revenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother's Revenge!

My daughter is two and half years older than her brother Matt and has been kicking his butt since the day he was born (he's 11 now). Matt NEVER fights back. He's a real passive kid...anyway. Heather has been in his back lately BIG TIME and he finally cracked.

I sent him to go shower up and get ready for bed. He was taking an unusually long time so I walked back to the bathroom to check on him and hurry him up as he had a little brother in line to use the shower. I get back and just before I enter the bathroom I hear hushed laughing. Well, something's up. I peek my head around the corner to see my son holding his business over something.

I step in and say "What's going on?" and he jumps around. I ask what he's doing as his hands are now behind his back to which of course he says "nothing". I tell him to show me what is behind his back and slowly and sheepishly shows me his SISTERS SHAMPOO BOTTLE. I ask what he was doing and he tells me that he has been so mad at her that he has been PEEING IN THE HER SHAMPOO BOTTLE for a while now.

At first I am shocked and then I had to excuse myself so he wouldn't see my DYING laughing. I of course told him this was wrong, etc etc...being a dad and then we bonded..we agreed that we would never tell his sister and that he would never again pee in her belongings.

God I love that boy!
    sigpic

LOL! That's funny right there!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

That's brains over brawn right there! LOL!!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That is some good stuff Brad!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Awesome!
          I have no pitty for older sisters.

I was in the same situation as your son. I am the youngest of 4 and the only boy.

One day I put a huge dead water roach on top of my sisters hair brush. Before she left to go try on wedding dresses I asked her if she saw anything on her brush she said " no " . I left it at that.

Later that evening when she came home she was almost in tears. While she was tring on wedding dresses one of the ladies that worked there said " You have a huge roach in your hair".

Apparently she was in such a rush she started brushing her hair and the roach had gotten tangled in her mass of hair.

Comment

As the father of four young kids (one girl), I can say that is some funny stuff right there. Classic.
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

lmao Brad.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Haha...Good stuff and kids are great!

Comment

My older could still probably kic my *** in her wheelchair. Wish I would have thought of that she would have had streaks in her hair!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

You should have seen the grin on my 11year old after he read the post.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      You should have seen the grin on my 11year old after he read the post.
                      What, you feeding him ideas?
                      Resident Ninja

Comment

Lmao that's too funny!!! Good call on not telling your daughter that he had been doing that...I was gonna say you can save that story if you wanna embarrass her on family gatherings when she gets older but on second though that may not be the best idea LOL
                        I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Don't ever tell your daughter..
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

that is funny..
                            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

I used Hydrogen Peroxide!
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X