468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the wind may finally be slowing down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the wind may finally be slowing down.

Like the crazy old man I am I went out there today.
    It was a tad sporty.

Looks like it may be calming down tonight.
    I'm gonna hit it in the a.m.
    Thinking maybe M.o.B.

If you see a crazy old guy in a green center console down there tomorrow, stop and feed him beer.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I went today too, stayed in Chocolate Bayou and got a nice flounder on the 1st cast. I thought it was on! got a few dink trout, but nothing else. My thought was to run around while the water was gone to see more reefs, but I think I spun the prop last Sat so that went out the window..

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
      Like the crazy old man I am I went out there today.
      It was a tad sporty.

Looks like it may be calming down tonight.
      I'm gonna hit it in the a.m.
      Thinking maybe M.o.B.

If you see a crazy old guy in a green center console down there tomorrow, stop and feed him beer.
      You and me both!!! Got some crazy ninja to convince me to go out today not gonna name names!!!! He didn't have 2 tell me twice at least I got out there...water was really low...too low that post front kicked our a** and it pushed the water way too far out. We didn't catch jack! Gonna hit it tomorrow afternoon for some floundery flounder.
      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post
        You and me both!!! Got some crazy ninja to convince me to go out today not gonna name names!!!! He didn't have 2 tell me twice at least I got out there...water was really low...too low that post front kicked our a** and it pushed the water way too far out. We didn't catch jack! Gonna hit it tomorrow afternoon for some floundery flounder.
        Who was dumb enough to go out today? Especially wet wading in 70 degree water?
        Resident Ninja

Comment

You boys are out of control. The wind was crazy yesterday.
          I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Down in SPI we got the southeast tradewind kicking up again to like 20 MPH, not sure if it is headed your way. It eases off at night and then by noon it's rocking again. The good news - the last cool front seems to have busted up a bunch of red tide. -sammie

Comment

Working...
            X