Save the date - 3.24.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the date - 3.24.12

For the 2012 West End Angler Cook Off Benefiting Shriners Hospitals for Children.

Roger Robinson & I will be working hard along with other volunteers to help make this event continue to grow.

We are looking at having a number of bands come out Saturday.

Please mark this date on your calendar.

2011 Shirt is below. Sponsors are welcomed. No prices yet again this is just a save the date & informative post. If you want to get involved. Please e-mail: cookoff@fishwestend.com

(Left Chest)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shriners BBQ 2011 - left chest.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	570459

(Back)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shriners BBQ 2011 - Back.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	402.4 KB
ID:	570458
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

At the Marina?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

NO same place it's been last 2 years...

VFW in Dickinson...

Comment

Is this a sanctioned cookoff or a friendly event? Either way, sounds like a lot of fun.

JYC
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

This is a formal event just like prior 2 years. Everyone is welcome its open to family & friends. I invite the entire website to a party we have every Friday evening.

Comment

Working...
          X