10/24/11 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/24/11 Report

The Pond Prowler strikes again. 3 flatties and 2 reds (no pix-released all). Gonna put the Prowler next to my flats boat--maybe it will get jealous and catch some fish next time.Click image for larger version

Name:	Pond Prowler.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	570486
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Be careful-aint no registration (current) on that-I hear the fine is pretty steep. ????????
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the thought. It is registered tho to 5/12 (Florida sticker on port side). I take it back and forth w/ me when I go to Florida and fish the canals in it. Already been checked out by the CG here in Texas--they thought it was a hoot!
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

is that a 300 Pro xs strapped on the back?

Comment

Yep! It's pretty cool!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's pretty cool, man!
            You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

NICE!
              Resident Ninja

Comment

Man thats a great shoreline burner!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That's a cool little setup you got there Termo!!! Saw lots of your favorite color gulps in FTU today made me think of you ha. Oh and btw might wanna post this in the fishing reports section just sayin...unless you don't want us to know the area you are fishing
                  I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Working...
                  X