.48 out,knocking on the door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .48 out,knocking on the door

I fished the 1st "Reelin it in for Rett" tournament that was held last friday,with the weigh-in at Outriggers in Seabrook.It was an individual tourney and the weigh-in was from 12-2.I was the 1st to weigh-in at 1:20pm with 3 trout and 2 reds that went 17.06.The first 3 places paid out and the guy who took 3rd had 17.54.Damn!.Less than a half a pound.Considering I drove an hour and a half to walk-in,fish till noon and drive an hour and 15 min. to Seabrook,I'll take that out of 32 entries.Had 2-2.5 lb trout all morning,just could'nt get that bite that would have put me over the top.I won't be knockin' next year!But as you can see,I was representing WEA with the black n gold the whole time.Thanks again Coe for your support and all you do to make this site what it is.
    Attached Files
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Jamin that was so close bro.man i wish them trout i was on that day would have been near you as well.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Cool Flapper-next year you'll beat em all. WTG on the FWE Shirt-looks good.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Right on !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Way to represent! Here's hoping .51 is on your side next time!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Jamin that is awesome.....going in solo nonetheless!

Comment

Jam On It...! Good show Jamin...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice lookin' fish J! Must be those tunes... haha
                "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                X