No announcement yet.

Testicular tortion. This is not a joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicular tortion. This is not a joke.

I got a phone call from the ex this afternoon saying that my son was having to go to the hospital. The left testicle was swollen as big as my fist. I freaked out bigtime. It had been hurting since last night so she says. After a little research i realized how serious this could be. He had surgery this afternoon but they did not have to take his left testicle. Please PRAY that his manhood will be ok. I am just now relaxing.
    Thanks guys .

thats some serious chit!! trhank god he is ok bro
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

wow and ouee at the same time....paryers for the family jewels.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Michael, Prayers sent. Bless the little guy.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

What causes this?

I'm Hoping he will be OK.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
            What causes this?

I'm Hoping he will be OK.
            2112 the Dr. Said that it happens in young boys. He is 11. Sometimes people grow faster than some of your body parts can catch up. Now on the other hand it can be caused by blunt force maybe getting kicked or puched I. The nads. He never really told us if that was the case. The sperm tube is what twisted around the testicle. I had never heard of this until yesterday.

Comment

I used to be a medic so I have a little knowledge. I had never heard of that term before but the twisted cord thing is what was called in medical speak, a "Prolapsed Cord". It's rare but it can happen and yeah-it's serious but it can be untangled so to speak. He will be fine if not just a little embarresed.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                I used to be a medic so I have a little knowledge. I had never heard of that term before but the twisted cord thing is what was called in medical speak, a "Prolapsed Cord". It's rare but it can happen and yeah-it's serious but it can be untangled so to speak. He will be fine if not just a little embarresed.
                Yes he is ok now. The research i did had called it tes. tortion. Also the Dr. Called it that also. He took pictures as he was doing the surgery and showed them to me as far as where the the cord was twisted around it.

Comment

Glad to hear he's OK! Thanks for letting us know.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good deal for your son.

Comment

Glad it's fixed and he's OK. He'll be fine.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sorry mike just saw this thread , glad your son made it threw and all is ok
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                        X