SOB!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB!!!

I'm driving home about 1/2 mi from the house and come to crossover to get into my neighborhood, now just blocks from the house. Stop and let a lady cross with a dog. Apply the gas & KABOOOM!!!!

I come to instant stop, rear end is locked up!

AAA just took my truck to the dealer. To add insult to injury a guy trying to follow me across unaware that I was trying to get the disabled truck out of the road hits me as I find out I can only go 3' forward until instant stop... He rear ends me backs up flips me off then takes off.

I only got the first 3 of his license plate but have seen his truck in the neighborhood. Man I'm heated. Right before duck season and no truck! Did you know rentals come without a hitch so you can't pull anything?!

My buddy who I'm taking tomorrow luckily has a truck so we are good for tomorrow but DAMN!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

What a pisser
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

well that blows

Comment

damn that sucks
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

when it rains it pours.sorry to here that Coe.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Sorry for your bad luck Coe... But on a positive note your gigs are at mi' casa'...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Really missed you tonight brother. Very sorry to hear, but a rear end is a LOT cheaper than a tranny. If you need a ride, hit us up on here.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

That realy bites, my exmother inlaw got T boned and the POS tried to drive to drive off, low lifes.

Comment

Working...
                X