No announcement yet.

Got my pig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she sittelled in and feeeling at home yet primder?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I can already taste the bacon and ribs.

Comment

Yeh she's settlin in real well.Eatin "Like a Pig".She's puttin on some weight to.I believe Austin said she weighs about 45 to 50 lbs.He needs to put up some pics of Trout on here to,He is about 125 i think.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          Your younger then us you should be quick with the electronics ,shoot how long did Sandy have that nokia cell phone lmao!
          Ummm, whaddya mean how long DID I have it? I still have it. To answer the question though, since May of 2004. Still works just fine.

I don't know pigs until their cooked, but she looks like a happy pig.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thats a while on that phone, Coach!
            Redsticker, I am glad we have some good people on here to help get your son to the show, I cant wait to see ya at the Galveston County fair bud in April and cross are fingers Primer makes the Auction.I know my bud Marcus went by yest. so he might have change the feed up on her already that scud missle 911 you got to watch out it will get you to big boned but were good for now.

Comment

Awesome Chester white!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                Awesome Chester white!
                GOOD one huh BRHAMA

Comment

Bump

What's the latest Austin? Name, weight, pics?

I've received the auction buyer registration in the mail. The Clear Creek auction is at the end of this month.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I know what I would have named her, but that would have been an insult to your swine, let me know when the auction is---it's been a while since I have been to the Fort Bend County Fair. rs

Comment

I'll see him tomorrow and make sure he posts something up.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Good morning fellas! She's looking good she's over 100 lbs now. I'm out at camp currently and when I get home tomorrow I will get some pictures to try and post. Sorry to keep everyone wondering. I will update everyone soon! Thanks for everything guys.
                        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Working...
                        X