Veterans Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Day

Take a minute to thank a vet today! We live in the greatest country in the world and they are the reason why we have that freedom! THANKS ALL!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thank You! Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!

Can't say it enough!
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Amen

Comment

God bless and THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Salute!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

With out our troops,man thanks guys for being ther protecting us. Butt for some reason i cant get in the bank today.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Veterans Ceremony-LC

Great turnout at the League City Sportsplex for the Veterans Ceremony. Great Day!

Comment

Thanks to all you Vets!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thank you to all that has kept and keeps our freedom.

Comment

No,thank you guys,it was an honor to serve our country.Semper Fi!!!!
                    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Late, but thank you for your service!

Comment

Working...
                      X