No announcement yet.

January 28, 2012 - West Bay Big Trout Tournament & Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out Moe-there may be more meaning to that Team Name than just the Boat's moniker!!! Ha Ha.

Good luck to all the Teams. I am looking forward to being at the Marina with Mona on Saturday and having my first alcohol intake since New Year's Eve-this cold/bronchitis has been killing me-I think the stock price of Coors dropped!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

• The boundry up chocolate stops at the "bubble curtain". Am i reading this right?

Comment

• Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        The boundry up chocolate stops at the "bubble curtain". Am i reading this right?
        Have no idea what the Bubble Curtain is.... Northern boundary runs just South of Lutes Marina. You can launch anywhere but must fish inside the boundaries.

Click this link...

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• O.k. I'm clear south of Lutes is where the curtain is. Heck at least I know west bay starts at the causeway on the Tiki side. Thanks.

Comment

• Almost tourney time!!!!!!! Just went to the cleaners and picked up my tourney jersey and hat that I had cleaned and pressed. Im ready!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
            Attached Files
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

• that's tight dawg!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjh View Post
                I just hope the polygamist don't ask how much alchohol have you had today? Lol!
                You mean Polygraph Examiner?
                Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 25, 2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• How can I sign up for this tornament on-line? The earlier link isn't working.....
                  Try to be the person your dog thinks you are...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckshot Magee View Post
                    How can I sign up for this tornament on-line? The earlier link isn't working.....

or call me and I can take order over the phone... 713-594-4252.

Links are working.

Comment

• Common Store errors we are seeing when users are checking out...

"I click add to cart & nothing happens"

First, if you did add it to the cart and now you can't see your cart or view it... Hover over the "Our Store" button with your mouse cursor. A drop down menu box will appear... Click on "View Your Cart"

Link to "View Your Cart" is: http://www.fishwestend.com/view-your-cart-content

Comment

• Hey Coe how far from the boat can you wade if you're fishing by yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by TxPescador View Post
                          Hey Coe how far from the boat can you wade if you're fishing by yourself?
                          As far as you want. There is no rule that you have to stay attached or near your boat. That being said an empty boat can be approached by another team assuming the approaching boat gives 50 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by TxPescador View Post
                            Hey Coe how far from the boat can you wade if you're fishing by yourself?
                            I'll sit in your boat and drink your beer if you'd like!
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

• Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                              I'll sit in your boat and drink your beer if you'd like!
                              HaHAHA..... thats great...

Comment

• Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                                As far as you want. There is no rule that you have to stay attached or near your boat. That being said an empty boat can be approached by another team assuming the approaching boat gives 50 yards.
                                I interpreted it as 200 yards just like as far as you can be from your tourney partner, but I guess that makes sense also. However I guess if you are 200 yards from your boat and someone anchors and starts wading between you and your boat it is legal since they are 100 yards from you and 100 yards from your boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X