No announcement yet.

January 28, 2012 - West Bay Big Trout Tournament & Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol it would be fun to see those two boats at the weigh-in. That does give me a great idea on fishing around pimp and pop though!!! lol

Comment

• LMAO, Jeremy! Great idea!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

• Thanks for the invite Chris...Looking forward to fishing with you & Mike Saturday.
        Good Things Come To Those Who Wade

Comment

• Get those registrations in!!!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• You gotta find us first beotch!!!!! Then you can wade in-between us.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

• I already explained to Jeremy that there would be a tournament official following him shooting roman candles & throwing diamond jigs at him.

I also ordered a case of bananas and Barham loaded up the truck with 10 horseshoes! All for FP10

Comment

• Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                I already explained to Jeremy that there would be a tournament official following him shooting roman candles & throwing diamond jigs at him.

I also ordered a case of bananas and Barham loaded up the truck with 10 horseshoes! All for FP10
                Good luck trying to find us. I am not launching from right next door like last time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  Good luck trying to find us. I am not launching from right next door like last time!!
                  Yeah but I have some manager friends at Kroger & Randall's.... They are sending me a truck..... Oh I can't wait!!! Saturday AM your truck will look like this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	BananasInTruck1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	556281
                  Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 26, 2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• May have to come and check out the weight in. Been a long time!

Comment

• COE:

I aint fishing the Tourney, but gladly will harass Jeremy. I can use the Robalo or the Skeeter to chase him-I had some firecrackers with waterproof fuses-those work better than roman candles and can toss bananas in his boat while he wades-maybe I can run circles around him like some jerks did me 12 years ago in East Bay. Lurefisher and Duane can help me.

I figure he'll be easy to find-just look for a jacknifed boat trailer at Fat Boy's Ramp.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        COE:

I aint fishing the Tourney, but gladly will harass Jeremy. I can use the Robalo or the Skeeter to chase him-I had some firecrackers with waterproof fuses-those work better than roman candles and can toss bananas in his boat while he wades-maybe I can run circles around him like some jerks did me 12 years ago in East Bay. Lurefisher and Duane can help me.

I figure he'll be easy to find-just look for a jacknifed boat trailer at Fat Boy's Ramp.
                        That could be fun Robalo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blk Jck 224 View Post
                          Thanks for the invite Chris...Looking forward to fishing with you & Mike Saturday.
                          No problem Robert give me a call i need to talk some medical stuff.
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

• Jerry I have a 3 man water balloon launcher a t top, me and your the gunner lol 200 yard range

Comment

• It looks like the wind forecast kicked up.
                              Tight Lines

Comment

• 75 entries, 26 teams so far. Side Pot $500.

I have to meet with 4 teams later at the marina today. I'm sure there will be more to meet me there. I know 4 teams (3 man each) yet to register... That I have talked to. We always get a number of entries as we get closer to Saturday.

We have made a decision... FULL PAYOUT!

Payout will increase if we get over 100 entries.

Comment

Working...
                                X