468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find a specific restruant by a black cowboy in Galveston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a specific restruant by a black cowboy in Galveston.

I am searching the net and this forum but can't find it. Got a hot date that I would like to take there tonight.
    I want to say the name of the place is Clancy's.
    Someone has to know what I am talking about and the correct name of the place.
    As one comes over the causeway it's the first or second exit. Turn right at the stop sign and the road curves back like you are heading to the big boat storage but it is before that on the left.
    It's doesn't look like much from the outside but the tip off is all the hi-end cars parked in the parking lot. The food and service are outstanding.
    The owner really is a old black cowboy! Lot's of cool old pictures on the wall of him with famous people.
    Help me here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

He was a chef at Gaidos-it is Clary's Seafood restaurant-sort of behind the GDN Bldg.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

x2 Clary's
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Big smile here, HUGE thanks you two!!!
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

don't set yourself up man, take her to burger king.

Comment

Didn't know that place was still open. I figured Ike got it.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              Not even yet....Jack n the Box first then the King.......pinche burro!
              Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                LMAO!!
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

It was Iked, reopened, had a fire and reopened again!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

yep-like Curmudgeon said-Iked, Fired and now Open.

Bert: I like Luigi's on the Strand-very nice food and expensive though (similar to a nice Houston Italian Restaurant, like Damian's but cheaper than Damian's-more like Nino's or the real Carrabas not the chain ones). You could take her to the West End Restaurant and the Sand Bar-just tell Georgina to put your food and drinks on JT's tab-I do everytime I go there. Good luck!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Take Her to Heartbreakers for a steak. If she will go for that she might be a keeper!!!
                      Beandaddy

Comment

When I saw this thread I was thinking . B. C from alvin done opened up a rest.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

LOL at Robalo!
                          I will let y'all know how it goes...I love strange.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                            I love strange.
                            Bert: Tell your GF/wife that sometime-her answer will be "Well if it was bigger, you'd get some." Ha ha.

Comment

X 2 on Luigi's or Rudy and Paco's. The last time I ate at Clary's after it re-opened post Ike, the food wasn't nearly as good as it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X