the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the weekend

Stuck at work wondering what everyone had planed for the weekend. You know insperation to make the day go by. I'll start it off gona go to south Texas turkey hunting.

Hunting might be better then fishing this weekend unless you hit the water on Sunday. Saturday looks to be a wash out, so I am staying put in Magnolia and playing poker on Saturday and hitting a few bars on Sunday.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. Fishing, working... depending on the weather.

Comment

yeah sunday might be an opening for some fishing but the whole weekends looking poor, thought I'd get out of it going hunting but now there saying thunderstorms all weekend down south so I may just have to sit in south Texas drinkn in the rain,Still better than work though.

Comment

Well it looks like I'll be out working on the arrows I'm building for my Daughter's Wedding. She is my only daughter and has always dreamed of a Medieval wedding at a castle. I remember back when she was only 7 or 8 talking about it, and in those days I just thought by the time she is grown she would have forgotten about such a wedding. Well I was wrong and because she is my only daughter, my wife and I have decided to make it happen. We were in luck finding the castle for the wedding as there just happens to be one in Louisiana http://www.louisianacastle.com/ .

But I diagress, anyway I'll be working on these arrows that are part of my costume. I've also been letting my hair grow, so I'm starting to look like 007. I'll be glad when July the 10th rolls around and this is over, well most of me will be glad.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            Well it looks like I'll be out working on the arrows I'm building for my Daughter's Wedding. She is my only daughter and has always dreamed of a Medieval wedding at a castle. I remember back when she was only 7 or 8 talking about it, and in those days I just thought by the time she is grown she would have forgotten about such a wedding. Well I was wrong and because she is my only daughter, my wife and I have decided to make it happen. We were in luck finding the castle for the wedding as there just happens to be one in Louisiana http://www.louisianacastle.com/ .

But I diagress, anyway I'll be working on these arrows that are part of my costume. I've also been letting my hair grow, so I'm starting to look like 007. I'll be glad when July the 10th rolls around and this is over, well most of me will be glad.
            You're a good man! That will be something special! Good Luck!

Comment

According to NOAA the possibilities are getting slimmer and slimmer... may be a day to just hang out at the house. The water will probably be too messed up to fish even if the rain stops. I'll keep my fingers crossed but not looking good.

Bountyhunter I salute you for making your daughters dreams come true! I bet it will be a great wedding.
              Last edited by Unclehandy; April 16, 2009, 11:24 AM. Reason: Name change

Comment

Drinking, playing poker, bbq'in, more drinking, poker and fishing.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

bountyhunter that sounds like a pretty unique wedding we gona get some pics of ya'll in costume. LOL

Comment

Well, maybe. Depends on how they turn out......
                    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Work! But I get off on the 22nd for my two weeks!! Then, its go time.
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

We might as well give it a shot!
                        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
                        X