I just heard 6 shots.

Comment

The 7th came from the grassy knoll!

Comment

and one from the chopper
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Death From Above! I love it!!!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Well, this tactic was the first thing that I thought of when I heard about the poor Capt. situation. With my lack of intel, I assumed there were multiple (5+) targets on board and it would be 1 in a million odds of coordinating the shots. With only three, they sould have done this withing the first 24 hrs. Good work none the less by the SEALs. Tough shot even at 30m.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
              Well, this tactic was the first thing that I thought of when I heard about the poor Capt. situation. With my lack of intel, I assumed there were multiple (5+) targets on board and it would be 1 in a million odds of coordinating the shots. With only three, they sould have done this withing the first 24 hrs. Good work none the less by the SEALs. Tough shot even at 30m.
              Tough but good! x's 3
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Gotta love the old U S of A!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                  Gotta love the old U S of A!
                  I second that!
                  Last edited by dbarham; April 18, 2009, 07:16 AM.
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
                    There were 4 to start out with, but one of them got his poor little hand hurt pretty bad when the crew retook the ship.......poor baby. Well from what I've heard he started crying so bad they let our guys pull him off the lifeboat for medical treatment, he is the one we are still holding. So then there were 3. When I was in the USAF I got the chance to see the SEALS in action (training) and those are some Badazz dudes. Sure glad they are on our side.
                    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                      Yep that be an M107 - I got to get me one........
                      Hey, I used to shoot one of those.....

let me dig up the pics and ill post.

M.M.
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                      X