Club Meeting: Year end Christmas Bash December 16, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Meeting: Year end Christmas Bash December 16, 2011

Final club meeting of the year will be held on Friday, December 16th at Hooters on I-45 and NASA 1. We'll plan to begin showing up around 6pm if that sounds alright with everyone. The party ends when the last person leaves.

I reckoned we could do a Christmas party too. You will all bring me presents. Seriously, everyone could bring one lure or pack of soft baits and we trade them off. Let me know what y'all think about that.

A clarification for newbies, a club meeting is open to anyone who is a member on this website. Heck, it's even open to your friends who are not on here YET.

It's been a great year for FWE, so let's have a record showing and send 2011 out with a bang. Post up if you're comin' so FP10 can get an idea how many will be there.

For those on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/events/140158589426181/
    Yes
    59.26%
    No
    40.74%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by WestEndAngler; December 7, 2011, 03:09 PM. Reason: Adding FB info
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I'm there with a possible second person
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

At Deer lease that eve. have fun!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm there!
        Resident Ninja

Comment

I'm there!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Been a long time since I've been to one, I'm gonna try and make it .....

Comment

Doh...I'm out. Headed over to New Iberia on Friday for the company Christmas Party. Sorry to miss it.
              "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Not sure if I can make this one. Already have plans that night. I will still try to get you guys hooked up with the wings though. Just get me a final count.

Comment

sorry boy's i'll be in Del Rio quail hunting !
                  Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Deer hunting - Have fun..
                    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I'll be in Hawaii throwing tops in the surf!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'll be there

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
                        InKed Angler

Comment

Well poop...I really wanted to make this one as it would be my first where I didn't have to answer to a single person On where I'm at, when will I be home, and be grilled when I did return! Unfortunately, I will be on an epic 3 day goose hunt in Oklahoma...I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and great club meet...definitely doing the next one because the New Year doesn't just bring tiding of joy and luck....it also has me another full round of sick days!
                          Don't be a Nancy!
                          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'm out!!!! Got a tourney the next day so I will be preparing lol.

AQUA PIMP
                            AQUA PIMP......
                            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Slammed with holiday catering
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X