Morning wake up call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning wake up call...

I woke up this morning to the sounds of shouting and yelling. I had heard something about 5 min before outside but was so tired this morning I had trouble getting out of bed to investigate. I figured it was people going through the trash or taking trash out for pickup today. I hit snooze a few times and walked outside with Sadie (my lab) to see 12 cop cars, 3 tow trucks and my neighbor in tears. I quickly made my way over to her to see what was the matter. Apparently, she thought Unclehandy & I were making all that noise working outside so she poked her head out to see what we were doing much to her surprise she saw a man cutting the lock on her electrical box. She immediatly dialed 911. She didn't have my number and the noise I heard this morning was this guy breaking the lock off the 200AMP breaker box and he flipped the power off to there home. Around this time she yelled down to the guy from the Balcony and apparently he was drunk and stubbling all around. When I came outside he was just being put in handcuffs and shortly there after passed out in the back of the cop car. I waited with her for a few minutes until her husband got home, she was home alone just her and her baby. 1st cop arrived 2 minutes after the initial call and more every few seconds. When you call in to report a burglary in progress and that he has cut the power, I'm home alone with a baby they bring the noise!

Here's a photo of accused passed out in the back of the cop car. I don't think they found any drugs but no telling... He somehow he rode his bike and parked it across the street from our homes. I can only assume he tried to break into the vacant commercial building just across the street as well.

Crazy thing is, is that I mentioned to Cory last night that we need to remember to keep the Alarm on when asleep and when we leave because a friend of ours home had got broken into and the security alarm scared the burglar off.

Be safe out there and keep your personal defense weapons close
    Attached Files
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Its always smart to try and break and enter at 630-700 in the morning while you are drunk!

Comment

wow. that's crazy.

Comment

Good news is he's getting a room from HPD, bad news is the bastage will be let go after 6 months and back at it. Too bad he didn't fry his butt on the breaker box. What a scumbag. Maybe he'll have an accident while in jail.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What an idiot.

Comment

Good one!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Good news is he's getting a room from HPD, bad news is the bastage will be let go after 6 months and back at it. Too bad he didn't fry his butt on the breaker box. What a scumbag. Maybe he'll have an accident while in jail.
              I couldn't agree more, but we will be lucky if they keep him 6 months. Bet he's out before the end of the day and free until his trail which might not be for a year. By then some scumbag lawyer will get him a deal and he will be out on the streets again in no time.
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Crazy stuff man. Man, if the guy trys this sh(# while drunk I'll be he does it all the time sober. She should have waited for him to enter the house and blasted his *****... Good for nothing thieves

Comment

All I can say is thank god I live in Magnolia where thieves are not dumb enough to break into a house, because 99% of the homeowners are gun carrying rednecks (I mean that in a good way)!
                  Last edited by Unclehandy; April 20, 2009, 03:56 PM. Reason: fix
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                    All I can say is thank god I live in Magnolia where thieves are not dumb enough to break into a house, because 99% of the homeowners are gun carrying rednecks (I mean that in a good way)!
                    my cousins also live there they tote guns but there are plenty thugs!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I won't agrue that, there are plenty of thugs here in the country, but they know who they can hassle and who not and those are the big time hunters
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Okay, wheres 007 at? LOL
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                          Okay, wheres 007 at? LOL
                          Funny you should ask, he hasn't made a post today!

Comment

Here's what I think happened...007 got all himselved up and went over to mess with Coe, but got the wrong house. So what we need to find out is....who drove him over. Wheres boom?
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                              Here's what I think happened...007 got all himselved up and went over to mess with Coe, but got the wrong house. So what we need to find out is....who drove him over. Wheres boom?

story said some thing about a bike.

Comment

Working...
                              X