Need Office '08 for Mac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Office '08 for Mac.

I have a new iMac and can't open my old documents. Apparently OS10.7 Lion doesn't support Power PC.
    Anyone have an 08 disc?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

kenny i'm gonna go look for and will get back with you.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

think you will still have issues...was talking about this last night at a Christmas party...trying to convert old xls files is really tough and dont think it can be done with 08 unless you are running parallels on your mac
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
        think you will still have issues...was talking about this last night at a Christmas party...trying to convert old xls files is really tough and dont think it can be done with 08 unless you are running parallels on your mac
        Apple support says 08 and/or '11 will open old power PC files.
        I have fewer than 100 files total. If I have to, I'll get my assistant to scan all the files and save them on a thumb drive with Office 2011.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Apple support says 08 and/or '11 will open old power PC files.
          I have fewer than 100 files total. If I have to, I'll get my assistant to scan all the files and save them on a thumb drive with Office 2011.
          Yes but there are issues often with '08 completing the task...11 works well...
          sigpic

Comment

sent you a pm since im home let me check some stuff out.
            75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

http://download.cnet.com/OpenOffice-...-10209910.html try this one orginal open office site its to hard to find.
              75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Working...
              X