Tackle Swap and Tournament on Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle Swap and Tournament on Chocolate

May 2nd Lutes Marine on Chocolate bayou will be holding one their tournaments, that benifit the flounder restocking program at the Lake Jackson Sea Center.

Following the tournament their will be a Tackle Swap from 3 to 6 pm.

If your in the area in two Sat. you should stop by, there will allready be a good draw due to the tournament but the Tackle swap should draw in folks as well.

-Alvin
    -Danbury
    -Bastrop/ Demi John

Hope to see you there .... Generally a number of West end Anglers show up ....

I like promoting the site though this tournament.....if any of would like to help with the fish brought in, let me know .....
    Skipp
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Can you send me some information on the tournament (entry fee, etc.) and not to sound like a rookie, but what is a tackle swap?
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
      Can you send me some information on the tournament (entry fee, etc.) ...... but what is a tackle swap?
      Here is the link to the tournament on the Chocolate Bayou thread

A tackle swap is basicly a Garage sale of new and old fishing gear that a bunch of guys get together and buy/ trade.

You can find all kinds of gear and old collectibles there.

Of course there will be fihsing stories and beer drinking to go along with the swap.
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Hey Muddskipper,

I can be there to help but I will need to leave by 5pm. Let me know what time you will need us to be there. I will check with RFishing and see if he can come and help too.
        "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
        "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Tackle Swap

When/Where is the tackle swap??

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
          May 2nd Lutes Marine on Chocolate bayou will be holding one their tournaments, that benifit the flounder restocking program at the Lake Jackson Sea Center.

Following the tournament their will be a Tackle Swap from 3 to 6 pm.

If your in the area in two Sat. you should stop by, there will allready be a good draw due to the tournament but the Tackle swap should draw in folks as well.

-Alvin
          -Danbury
          -Bastrop/ Demi John

Hope to see you there .... Generally a number of West end Anglers show up ....

I like promoting the site though this tournament.....if any of would like to help with the fish brought in, let me know .....
          Skipp
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the information. Do we pay once we get there or when is the money due?
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
              Thanks for the information. Do we pay once we get there or when is the money due?
              For the tournament you can pay the morning of since you have to check in
              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

How about a roll call for any of the FWE anglers that are going to show ?

Either to the tournament or Tackle Swap
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I do not see it happening for me, because the boat is in the shop. I might try to go to the swap, but not the tournament.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good luck Bryan-hope ya win it! I'll be at a wedding.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X