Went to Academy for stocking stuffers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Academy for stocking stuffers

Ok I went, I got what I went for and there was a guy standing there, he said sir I turned around cause I was the only person around. He said I am marking these lures down to 88 cents each! WELL I said, let's have a look! And low and behold I saw 1 that if I was a fish I would follow that thing all over the bay just to watch it! There were a few that looked like the fish would bite it, 1 or 2 that I would bite if I was a fish. So I got as many as I could hold in both hands, then I went and found a basket.
    I am not sure if I left any , I am not sure if they will catch anything, I finally bought my license so at least I can go now. There is only one thing in the way, I haven't finished the toy box, kitchen island, chest of drawers ..... I just got through with the glider.

Well I could just go, they wouldn't get done by theirselves as my Dad always said, so I guess they will be there when I get back

Lol.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

So how'd it go?
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I got several packs of Nortons sand eels, a couple of rattle traps, and another lure I will have to try. It is called a jerk shad but it is a hard lure instead of the soft plastic. Looked good and for .88 I can afford to see if it will lure a fish in the boat.

Comment

They got Cherrywood rods on sale for $10, they make a good guest rod and it's the rod Phil Ortiz swears by. I have 3 myself.
            -----------------------
            .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

Comment

Originally posted by Lori77563 View Post
              They got Cherrywood rods on sale for $10, they make a good guest rod and it's the rod Phil Ortiz swears by. I have 3 myself.
              Prefer the lightnings since they have a little more backbone but the cherries are nice too!
              Resident Ninja

Comment

Those Cherry wood rods are are sweet customer rods! That's what I use for my clients during the summer months at the jetties. They have plenty of backbone for catching Trout and Reds all day long. If a customer breaks one just throw in the garbage lol. Usually break about 10 or so in a summer season. And they generally are not broken fighting fish either. Boat cleats and customers feat are the main causes lmao.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I was loading up for a week of fishing that I get to do once a year. I had all my rods and reels on the trailer with everything else. My daughter bless her heart was trying to help when she dropped the tailgate of the truck and slammed the end of my rods over the edge of the trailer. It gave me an excuss to go buy a few more combo deals. Now I have real quality rods and reels so they are the last things on and the first things off. I don't let my daughter anywhere near them , her husband had to learn the same lesson I did, it was funny then.

Comment

Working...
                  X