468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocket's game Friday - gathering on West End?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket's game Friday - gathering on West End?

Does anyone want to try to get a few people together to watch the Rocket's game on Friday? I will be on the island all weekend, so if anyone is interested in watching the game let me know. We can either meet at someones house or go to a sport's bar on the island somewhere.

BTW, there is a sport's bar at Jamaica Beach.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

I'm not crazy about Buck's... details to be told over PM. Let's just say I refuse to step back in there along with the rest of the founding members.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What?

Comment

yeah i dont like that place either from one of my experiences there.. ill prolly end up at hooters in seabrook watching the game
        Boats and hoes.

Comment

I am not a fan of the place either, it was just a suggestion. I am just trying to stay on the island and better yet on the west end so it is closer to us (that is if you live on the west end).

It would be fun to have it at someone's house and play some cards while the game is on. I would have it at our place, but we don't have much room at all.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

got GF's son and buddy in-so got to spend "family time".
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I will have the little one also, so I am out.......Sounds like a good time though.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Robalo and imhammer, I can totally understand about spending time with the family. Have a good time with them and we will all get together for a game and poker sometime. Maybe when the Rocket's are in the finals (HA HA HA).
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Let's not wait for the Astros to make the finals-we'll never get together.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

CAN YOU SAY LASTRO'S
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Mike, Chip and I will be down that way this weekend if you want to follow us around.

Comment

I will send you a PM.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                        X