468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

contractor probably needed, waterdamage!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evansmarine View Post
    Thanks, I will contact you once I fire servpro
    Watch the serve pro guys. They did a decent job removing the damaged items from our house fire. However, I had a suspicion it was all going to a garage sale or fleamarket. All we let them do was remove and box items. They work for the insurance company. Sounds like you have a friend in Chip.Good luck and glad it was not worse.Also, I remember our insurance saying that we could have stayed in a rent house or apartment. May be worth a shot before going straight for a hotel.

Comment

I have a place in Sea Isle and have used a local guy that I could recommend to do my extensive remodeling . If you need his info, call 817.797.6665 Dick Oliphant.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDCO View Post
        I am a GC as well and work with a lot of insurances. Give me a call if you need help or want to talk about me looking at your damage. Out of League City.

Andrew Dykes
        Andco Construction
        281-850-2897
        Hell, I'll call you if you take me fishing!
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Kenny, anytime!
          sigpicAndrew Dykes
          www.AndcoConstruction.com
          AndrewDykes@AndcoConstruction.com
          281-850-2897

Comment

Darn Brian hate to hear that.

Comment

Good luck on the repairs. Hope they are quick and good. Take up Chip on his offer. It will help in the long run.

Comment

Yeah, it has been a rough Christmas. We are living in a Hotel for now and maybe getting into an apartment depending on the contractors estimate and time frame for completion. I appreciate everyone concerns and offers, but we ended up going with a preferred vendor of Nationwide to help hurry the process along. They have already begun demo of the house and should hopefully start repairs by the end of the week if the estimate is approved and we approve the work as well. I will keep you posted, looks like we will be living out of a suitcase for a while. I still have the option to fire the company if they don't perform, we just hired them to get everything moving forward as fast as possible. We have 3 young girls and it is going to be hardest on them.
                Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                4340 19th St.
                Bacliff, Texas 77518
                http://evansmarine.net
                http://boatwerxtx.com
                main@boatwerxtx.com
                281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

I have no skills or advice to offer with your current situation. However, I have an open spot on the boat for you when you are ready to ease your mind.

Comment

Oh God Bless you, what a terrible time for something like this to happen. Keep yourselves warm, and pay attention to what your contractors are doing.

Comment

The hotel we are in has full kitchen, and2 bedrooms
                      Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                      (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                      4340 19th St.
                      Bacliff, Texas 77518
                      http://evansmarine.net
                      http://boatwerxtx.com
                      main@boatwerxtx.com
                      281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Brian,
                        i worked with Chip for 5 years at FA i still run a flooring company here on the island
                        i have over 25 years experience dealing with solid wood floors...several people here will give me high references
                        if i can help please let me know Glenn Stevens 409-392-3533
                        Captain Glenn Stevens
                        Coastal Guide Service
                        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Working...
                        X