X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water temps warm enough to wet wade?

Bay water still to cold to wet wade?

Gonna try to fish this coming weekend.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I'm thinking it might be ok, until you get to that certain level. Some things are too sensitive.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It fine unless your a Nancy!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I fished today, 73 degrees, I thought it was comfortable. Go for it

Comment

Not warm enough for me homey!
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

He's got more meat on him Kenny
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I going for it this evening, so I will let you know how the water is.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I went last night with a couple friends. me and another one wore waders, the other guy didn't. Water wasn't that cold and I probably could have done without the waders but I didn't have a change of clothes and didn't want to drive home wet.

Comment

At 6am its a little chilly when you first jump in. I am still wearing breathables myself because of the high winds and long boat rides. Being wet and going 50mph is a little too cold for me in the mornings. I image this week will be my last week with the waders.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I'm not gonna wear waders anymore for the year.

Us fat boys can handle those colder temps well.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I was thinking that same question this morning.

Comment

I am going to bring them just in case there are jellies. I am gonna try to wet wade though.

Comment

Cold?

I wish I had waders on last Friday night when I "dove" outta the boat at 2 am -yes beer was heavily involved. I didn't think it was too cold, but then again, I was shirtfaced drunk and didn't feel a thing!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                            I wish I had waders on last Friday night when I "dove" outta the boat at 2 am -yes beer was heavily involved. I didn't think it was too cold, but then again, I was shirtfaced drunk and didn't feel a thing!
                            If you dove in I dont think the waders would have really helped much!

Comment

Shoot even when its warm enough to wet wade im still wearing waders or wadeing pants.Ben ate up from them dang jellyfish to many times!
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X