When it rains, it pours!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it rains, it pours!!

Well after going thru a little dry spell, my plate is full. I had 4 jobs lined up thru next Wednesday and now I've got them backed up for another 2 weeks solid. This may cut into my fishing time just a little but, at least I'll have a few more toys the next time that I do.

If any one needs some concrete work, I'm on a roll!!!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Guess that's what you call, good and bad news. Good from a money standpoint and bad from the fishing side of things. You going to be open on the 4th?
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice Mike, nothing like putting some change in your pocket and staying busy. Fishing will still be there when your able to break away.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Here's are the toys you need:

An anchor
        A Stake Out Stik
        A Push Pole
        A kicker motor

Just so I can have mine back
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
          Guess that's what you call, good and bad news. Good from a money standpoint and bad from the fishing side of things. You going to be open on the 4th?
          That date is set in stone for you and your buddy.

Comment

ON 2cool a guy asked for a concrete person, 5 out of the 8 posts including myself gave your name. Work while there is some, so you can play when there is none.
            NoBama

Comment

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
              ON 2cool a guy asked for a concrete person, 5 out of the 8 posts including myself gave your name. Work while there is some, so you can play when there is none.
              Roger that!!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                That date is set in stone for you and your buddy.
                Petty much, it's the only day of his trip here we won't be in meetings all day. I fully understand if you can't make it, work and money is more important.
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Thats a good thing Mike.Pour more concrete so i can sell more sand and gravel.Its been real slow here
                  NK
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

007, don't complain! We are having to lay people off and things are so slow that it is driving me nuts. If I hear of anyone needing concrete work, I will let you know.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Can't complain about that! I've got an idea, mount a 5 gallon bucket with swivel seat on the front of your boat so I don't have to stand and nearly fall in 'cause I'm too 007'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                        Can't complain about that! I've got an idea, mount a 5 gallon bucket with swivel seat on the front of your boat so I don't have to stand and nearly fall in 'cause I'm too 007'ed.
                        Ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Getting 007'ed or the swivel seat?

Comment

Err swivel BUCKET

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              Ain't gonna happen.
                              Which part?

Mike what about investing in a fuel gauge? I know you like your trust screw driver...

Also, a Bilge would be useful so you don't have to pull the plug and run the boat dry.
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X