Fish report from Cape Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish report from Cape Town

Merry X-Mas from Cape Town, South Africa. Currently at anchor outside the harbor with beautiful weather, plenty of bait swimming around- mainly seals. No signs of a Great White yet.
    sigpic" The beatings will continue until morale improves! "

Merry Xmas and welcome to the site. Ya'll have some sweet fishing there. Get any tuna or yellowtail?

Comment

Yeah, they're eating the anchor chain right in half!

I don't live here, just working out of here for now. Not sure what they catch, just know not to swim in the water!

Comment

Id jump in for fun but then agian im an idiot
        75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

No, not by yourself. Safety in numbers my friend! This way you'll have chance to get away.

Comment

Have fun on the Cape be sure and get pics an stay in touch!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I'm with Paul!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                Sounds awesome . Bring us diamons and gold.
                Interesting fact that I didn't know about diamond mining is they also use ships that dredge or do something on the sea floor to look for diamonds. I saw one of these ships yesterday. DeBeers is the owner of 5 these ships. I thought Debeers was just some diamond store chain.

Comment

DeBeers is the largest diamond cartel in the world.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Gosh I love de beers. Cold ones, imported ones, canned ones, bottled ones. De beers is all good. Diamonds? I have no use for them, maybe for cutting tough steel or something. I have no idea why them girlies like 'em. I seen wild quartz look better than that expensive malarky.

Have fun in upside-down land.

Comment

send me the gold diamonds are for women!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Mojito View Post
                        Interesting fact that I didn't know about diamond mining is they also use ships that dredge or do something on the sea floor to look for diamonds. I saw one of these ships yesterday. DeBeers is the owner of 5 these ships. I thought Debeers was just some diamond store chain.
                        They acually use a big arse sqare drill bit to mine for them. Everone on the ship is not allowed to have any type of clothes that have pockets on them. I worked with a guy in Japan that worked on one. He told me it was also illegal to own pigeons along the east coast of S.A becase the could fly the diamonds back home. Who know but sounded interesting
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                          They acually use a big arse sqare drill bit to mine for them. Everone on the ship is not allowed to have any type of clothes that have pockets on them. I worked with a guy in Japan that worked on one. He told me it was also illegal to own pigeons along the east coast of S.A becase the could fly the diamonds back home. Who know but sounded interesting
                          Would not surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                          X