Texas Drivers License Makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Drivers License Makeover

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Looks like... well you know what I'm thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      Looks like... well you know what I'm thinking!
      No I don't.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        No I don't.

me either

Comment

like sheet metal?

Comment

Yes! Exactly like sheet metal! or Chicago

I have to get a new license next year oh well...

Comment

hey-when I was like 15 or 16 I wanted Jerry on my SS card-a phone call was all it took to change. My legal name is Gerald. Well about 2 years ago, the DPS made a requirement that SS database must match DPS. TDL was Gerald, SS was Jerry. Passport had expired under Gerald name, birth cert was Gerald. Requires 2 CURRENT forms of ID at SS to get name changed and expired TDL or Passport don't count. I get a recent immigrant gummint worker at SS office and she didn't understand Jerry is nickname for Gerald, so she no give name change since no 2 valid IDs. I said you are prolly "Su" in asian country and Sue or Susan here-same with me-after showing expired TDL, expired passport and SS card, she figured it out after getting supervisor over (took 30 days for apptmt at SS office, otherwise, sit there for 8 hours and MAYBE get served) and after almost 2 months, I was able to finally get my renewed TDL from DPS. DPS had told me yes license on way, when it never showed I called and got multiple stories, but eventually was told that no match, no license. Farging mess-Catch 22. Moral of story: Don't let ID's expire without at least 2 being current and never change your name to nickname or your farged like a tied up goat. DPS sux.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X